de /

en

In the reading room, ceiling-high panoramic windows and a low parapet wall connect interior and exterior space, allowing readers to rest their weary eyes when looking off into the distance. Built-in skylights over the bookshelves illuminate the rear area of the library. From the opening of the Trade Union School in 1930 until the closure of the Trade Union College in 1990, this was one of the largest trade union libraries.